Flame View Cookstove
Flame View Cookstove
The Margin Flame View Cook Stove is a very practical wood-burning cookstove due to its spacious firebox, the largest in the Margin series. Features a very unique side-loading glass door. Margin Flame View Stoves are always a conversation piece among family and friends!
The flame view is a high-efficiency wood cookstove, offering the exclusive, "air-jet" re-burn design system. The re-burn system re-burns gases and smoke before exiting the exhaust into the atmosphere.
Margin Cookstoves are all custom-built to suit your needs and fit your budget. To get started, you will need to decide if you want your airtight wood-burning stove to have a shelf or warming oven above the cooktop. Next, you will need to decide on the color. Black is the factory standard color; white and almond are also available as options.
- Fire Box Water Jacket In place of the firebrick, a water jacket can be installed during the manufacturing process to supplement hot water needs in your home. Your stove can plumb directly into your home's hot water system. Then the hot water can be circulated to your hot water heater and stored. This will take the strain off your utility usage and save you money. The Water Jacket does not affect the size dimensions of the firebox. One or two wall jackets are available.
- 20 Gallon Rear Mount Reservoir This is for the serious hot water user. This stainless steel tank is mounted on the back of the stove. This hot water can be plumbed into an exchanger in your hot air duct on your furnace, that air can then be circulated through your entire home to assist in even, hot air distribution.
- Reservoir Faucet A decorative faucet that will add character to your stove.
- Copper Water Reservoir A copper-lined reservoir is located on the side of the Margin Gem with a water capacity of 5 gallons. A reservoir will heat hot water and store it. It can be used for any chore that demands hot water like dishes, laundry, cleaning, or even used to add humidity to your home. It also adds extra cooktop space, which is a must for the serious cook.
- Electric Fan and Control An electric fan is an option for people who want a touch of history and modernization in their homes. The electric fan is mounted on the back of the stove and pushes hot air through the vents on the side and front of the stove.
- Cast Iron Top The cooktop absorbs the most intense heat. Cast iron tops add longevity to the life of the stove as they absorb heat better than steel.
- Nickel Legs An excellent option to dress up your stove and give it a rich look.
- Maple Leaf trivets In the past, trivets were used for warming butter. They are made from cast iron and plated with nickel. They are located on the backsplash of the stove and make nice ornamental pieces that add character to the stove.
- Right Hand Fire Door We can even accommodate the door swing to fit your needs. The left-hand swing is standard.
- 14-inch bake oven Can reduce the length of the stove by 6 inches. With a standard oven of 20 inches, we can reduce the width to 14 inches for heating areas that are limited in space.
- Thermostat Control This mechanical control is a spring coil that expands when warm and contracts when cool. When the room temperature drops, the coil spring shrinks and opens the door at the back of the stove to allow oxygen to the flame, which creates more heat. The opposite works when the room temperature is too high. The coil spring expands and, in turn, closes the door to restrict oxygen to the flame, which cools the stove.
- Floor Protection The unit must be placed on non-combustibles like a 3/8 mill board extending 18 inches past the front of the stove and 8 inches past the sides and rear. All unit installations must comply with W.E.T.T. Regulations.
|DIMENSIONS||WITH RESERVOIR||WITHOUT RESERVOIR|
|HEIGHT TO COOKING SURFACE||34.5"||34.5"|
|COOKING TOP||25" x 40"||25" x 40"|
|FIREBOX||22" L x 12" W x 18" D||22" L x 9-1/2" W x 14" D|
|BAKE OVEN||20" W x 20" D x 13" H||20" W x 20" D x 13" H|
|RESERVOIR CAPACITY||5 Gallons||0|
|HEATING CAPACITY||2,000 Sq.Ft.||2,000 Sq.Ft.|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||850 lbs||750 lbs|
|SAFETY TESTED||ULC-S627 UL-1482||ULC-S627 UL-1482|
|CLEARANCES TO COMBUSTIBLES|
|BACK WALL TO UNIT||14"||14"|
|SIDEWALL TO UNIT||14"||14"|
|FUEL DOOR TO SIDEWALL||48"||48"|
|BACK WALL TO PIPE||15"||15"|
|SIDEWALL TO PIPE||35"||35"|
|OVEN DOOR TO FRONT||48"||48"|